Sunday, January 16, 2011

Journal #31

Well, this blog is about how a day dream helped me to get out of a bad situation. I think I am going to have to write another story for this blog. Don't get me wrong, I day dream! Oh, I day dream so much. Anyway. Whenever I day dream, I am usually just thinking of things that I wish would happen. Like, I will daydream about going to New Zealand for the summer, and in that daydream I would be swimming in crystal clear water with a bunch of tropical fish. I'm sure it is obvious why that would not help me to get out of a bad situation. So here we go, it's storytime. I'm tired. Let's do this.

Once upon a time there was a rock named Geoff. Geoff had a lot of serious problems. Geoff's favorite way of solving those problems was to day dream, and somehow those day dreams would miraculously give him an answer to his issues. Anywho, Geoff really likes this piece of coral named Nancy. The only problem is, Geoff is really, really bad at approaching women. I mean really bad. Atrocious. Geoff did not know how to tell Nancy that he liked her. He had thought of everything! He could not just straight up tell her because that would make him seem like a creep, but he could not tell her over text or the internet because that is just awkward. One day, Geoff was in class and he started to day dream. He dreamt that he went to Holland. He was frolicking through endless fields of tulips, laughing and singing without a care in the world. (Geoff is not gay) Suddenly, Geoff came to a realization. "Flowers!" he thought to himself. Geoff quickly shuffled to the nearest flower shop and bought a dozen tulips. He then wrote a love song for Nancy. He approached Nancy the next day and gave them to her.

Nancy and Geoff then lived happily ever after and had thousands of babies the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment