Thursday, October 21, 2010

Journal #16

I am going to write about my favorite TV shows. I can't just talk about one TV show that I like because I like far too many. I'll try to narrow down all of them.
I think my mooost favorite has to be Top Gear. The only bad thing about Top Gear is that if it's a rerun, it's really boring. All of the episode are kind of "one and done" sort of dealios. Anyways. Top Gear is a British show about cars. It's not just about cars, though. They do a lot of ridiculous tests to test which car is best out of a certain group, and they also have different challenges that they have to complete, among other car related things like races and lap time. One of my favorite episodes is where they hollow out the inside of a sedan and turn it into a living room. They put down concrete to even out the floor, then they put in little floor boards. They gave it a WORKING chimney and bookshelves. They even fit a wingback chair in there. They then proceeded to see how fast they could drive it, while there was a fire in the fireplace. There are a lot of other silly episodes, but that's a good one.
I also really like the show House. I really enjoy Hugh Laurey, if that's how you spell his name. I already forgot. My mom doesn't like it because it can get a little graphic at times. I am interested in medical things though so I like watching it. I don't understand a single medical thing they say, but I like it.
The last show I am going to mention is Courage the Cowardly Dog. I loved that show as a child, and I will continue to love it forever. It used to scare me so bad when I was little, but I'd watch it anyway. Now that I'm older I just enjoy watching the really odd art style that whoever created the show uses. The creatures are delightfully odd.

No comments:

Post a Comment