Thursday, October 14, 2010

Journal #14

This is my declaration of friendliness and all things kind :) I don't know why I chose it, but I think it's something that kids these day could do with a little more of. Too many chillins' these days are rude and unthankful! So I am going to make it a law (in my blog) to be friendly. Huzzah.
Here are some amendments for my declaration of friendliness (and there are plenty of them)
1.) If someone does something for you, SAY THANK YOU. It's not that hard to do. There are so many instances where I see someone doing something nice for someone else, ie picking up a dropped book, and then the helpee just kind of avoids making eye contact then walks away. So yeah, say thanks! or thank you. or thankers, I like that one.
2.) If someone else is about to come through the door behind you, just hold the door open a fraction of a second longer. I have been smacked in the face so many times.
3.) In the school parking lot by the sports complex, take turns with the people coming out of either of the two exits. You know, the main one then the one that's off to the left when you enter. I let a car go in front of me whenever I'm pulling out. I've also nearly been rammed into because the person just couldn't be patient, though. Leanne angry.
4.) I really wanna put HELP A BROTHA OUT right here but that has nothing to do with this amendment. If you accidentally run into someone in the hallway, don't shout "GET OUT OF MY WAY" or "OHMYGOD, MOVE". Please. This annoys me to no end. Just say, "sorry" or "excuse me". Don't yell, it's not like they could help their locker placement.
I could continue on and on, but I don't really feel like it. Help an old person, carry someone's books if they have crutches, pick something up for someone if they drop it. There are a few more in short. I wish people really were like this, that'd be like a Utopia of friendliness.

No comments:

Post a Comment