Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Journal #15

I use logic and reason when I make decisions, usually. I say usually because I also enjoy making spontaneous decisions that involve no logic or reason whatsoever. If the decision is important though, I will think logically. I don't really know what else to say. Uh, I think with logic and reason when I do my homework. I use logic and reason when I think about due dates, which I guess is pretty much homework. I use logic and reason when I watch NCIS and House. I use logic and reason when I bake cookies. I use it for pretty much anything that involves thinking, unless, like I said before, I feel like being spontaneous. So I guess some things that I don't use logic and reason for would be anything I do with my friends. What I mean by that is like, if we're trying to decide where to go, one of us will just say, "Let's go left" randomly. Of course none of us have thought logically about where we're going. We do think logically though, when the car is running out of gas. Then I have to think, "Oh, how far can I go with the amount of gas that's left in my tank, and how soon do I need to go to Thornton's?". So I suppose no matter what I do, logic and reason sneaks its way in there. I think that I'm a fairly logical person, more so than some people I know. There are multiple instances where I'll say, "oh, we shouldn't do that, something will go wrong" but no one will listen to me, and then something horrible happens. That has happened so many times. I do encourage being random every once in a while, though. I think being random and not thinking logically or reasonably is a lot more fun and enjoyable. Being logical can keep you out of a lot of trouble, though. I don't know what else to say now. I'm jsut being really repetative now. I'm pretty sure that's how you spell repetative. This blog says it isn't. I just used logic, ooh.

No comments:

Post a Comment