Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Journal #23

This blog is about "unplugging" from electronics and all other things of the sort. First of all, I'm just gonna throw it out there that if I had to unplug, no offense to you Mr. Langley, but if I had to unplug I would not be able to attend your class! Or, well, I would have to not use a computer and not look at the big electro-screen thing. Uhm, if I had to unplug from electronics and stuff, I would probably get really bored. I would not go crazy or anything, and I would not go into a panic attack and start to cry, I would just be so monumentally bored all day. I do not text a whole lot, or at least I have not been lately, so my phone is never really being so I would not care if I had to give it up for a day or two. The same goes with TV, I do not watch TV very much at all. I do not ever have time to watch TV anymore because I have mountains of homework to do every night. Speaking of homework, my pre-calculus would never get done because I need a calculator to do it. I would probably miss my laptop if I had to give it up for a while, even though it's a hunk of junk that randomly dies and never connects to the internet unless I restart it eight billion times. I would, sadly, miss facebook. I can live without it for a day or two, but anything more than that just really starts to annoy me. My ipod's headphone jack is broken so I know I would not miss that...
I think unplugging for a day would be an interesting adventure. Maybe I'll try it sometime. It would probably do some people a lot of good to unplug for a day, though. I know a large multitude of gamers who do nothing but sit at home in front of the TV or computer and play video games alllll day. It would really help them to unplug for at least a day and get out and about. That's all I really have to say about "unplugging", it sounds fun, if I had time >:(.

No comments:

Post a Comment